7.10.10

Get in THE ROW



I love the Olsen's. Maybe it's because their style is so stunning, they always look effortlessly chic or maybe it's because I grew up watching them on Full House and Two of a Kind. I kinda feel like we are old friends that go way back! Mary-Kate and Ashley are by far one of my top fashion inspirations! I love their line Elizabeth and James and now I've re- fallen in love with The Row. The Row is simple, luxurious, clean lined goodness. I also really love their e-commerce site (I work in e-commerce so I notice these strange things!). Check out their site and check out their gorgeous collection!

Love love love!

xoMarci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...