5.11.10

If you could only see the beast you've made of me...

'If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground '
Florence and The Machine

I'm currently in love with this little Red Headed Brit named Florence. Her music is gorgeous and makes me come alive. I love her eclectic style, her red locks, her sequins and feathers and polka dots. I'm excited for what's to come with this amazing musician and her future albums. Her album Lungs is defiantly worth your while.

Take a listen why don't you... you will be glad you did.

xoMarci















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...