6.11.10

Layers and Prints and Knits, OH MY!

I'm dreaming of the day when this California weather will finally figure out it's actually Fall and not the peak of Summer! I want to layer and pile my clothes on. I want chunky sweaters. I want EVERYTHING from Rag & Bone's Fall Collection! We recently got Rag & Bone as a client and boy am I in heaven. Each piece is crafted fantastically, with lush quality and love at first site perfection! I love the layered print on print action, a very Hansel and Gretel meets bundled up downtown New York. So now can it be chilly enough to style myself like this??

Fall we wish you were here, already.

xoMarci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...