20.12.10

Elizabeth & James Spring 2010

Spring is in the air... well actually NOT at all! But I'm just dyeing for these E&J Spring looks! I'm also on the edge of my seat, waiting to find out if we got Elizabeth & James as a new client! How perfect would that be right before Spring hits? I'm pretty sure I love absolutely everything from this collection and check out the killer shoes! I love that they are still doing the socks and sandals trend and I def need a safari hat! And hello, pale pink just screams Spring to me, I love it!

Can you tell I'm crazy for this collection? Here are a few of my favs...

xoMarci





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...