9.12.10

Just In: Rag & Bone Staple Pieces

We just got new Rag & Bone pieces in that we will soon be shooting on a model! This is probably my favorite time, when new Rag & Bone comes and I get to try it on. The only bad thing is I always want everything! I vow that one day I will fill my wardrobe with loads of Rag & Bone pieces... I don't think that day will be here very soon, unfortunately. Until then this girl can dream and play a little dress up!

Here are a few pieces that caught my eye... Don't you wish these were waiting for you under your Christmas Tree and/or Menorah?

Also, some finalized photos from the last Rag & Bone shoot I worked on. All pieces are available now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...