8.12.10

What I Wore: Nicole Miller Photo Shoot

So today is dedicated to Nicole Miller. We have a full day shoot with the entire production... hair and makeup is here. That's what I like most about these shoots they are always a big production and styling is more intense! Today we are shooting a rack FULL of dresses... long and sparkly, short and metallic and silky fabrics all over the place. So if your in the market for a runway, fancy gown you're in luck!

Stay tuned, I will post photos soon!

xoMarciI was sad in this photo because the photographer told me to be normal... NORMAL'S boring people!!!

Jacket, BB Dakota
Blouse, Ecote via Urban Outfitters
Maxi Skirt, Forever 21
Boots, Forever 21
Peace Necklace, Nordstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...