10.1.11

What I Wore: Nicole Miller ALL DAY

Today was a fun filled day of Nicole Miller! The full team was there: Hair, Makeup, Wardrobe and Photographer. We had fun analyzing Kim Kardashian in W Magazine and talked about random stuff, as usual, all while producing beautiful photos! We're good at multi-tasking ;)

Me and Libby of, Style Extraordinair, after our long shoot!

xoMarci

So Serious!

Jacket, Forever 21
Blouse, Ecote via Urban Outfitters
Tshirt, Gap
Bell Bottoms, J Brand
Wedges, Forever 21
Scarf, Found

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with black lace shift dress with sleeves.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...