3.2.11

Inspired: A Colorful Life

Back in December I took a little day trip to San Fransisco with the boyfriend. It was a gorgeous day of driving around the steep streets, eating famous Clam Chowder at Pier 39 and shopping, of course! I love how artsy fartsy, Frisco is. Everything in the city has its own character. I was so inspired by how intricately, the skinny little houses were painted; every piece a different color. Pastels, brights, blues, pinks, yellows, greens. I fell in love with color that day.

Now I just gotta wait till I own my own house, so I can paint every inch of it a different, beautiful color... siiiigh.

xoMarci










all photos by FringeFries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...