22.2.11

What I Wore: Fashion Show on Melrose

Last Friday was an extremely busy day! I had photo shoots from 9-6 with 7For All Mankind, Rag & Bone, William Rast, and John Varvatos. Then right after that I had to rush to downtown LA with my partner, Alysha, and pulled some amazing pieces from a designer, who I will talk more about later! Then it was off to a Fashion Show on Melrose. We had a little celebration sushi dinner before we made it front row for the show! Sandra Morgan of Red Haute Box, put on a great show with fun music and 70s inspired designs. I defiantly saw a few pieces I want to use for future shoots! The collaborating jewelry artists really stood out with their one of kind metal designs. Gotta say it was a great night! Open bar, cupcakes and fashion. What else could you ask for?

Check out a few of Sandra Morgan's new designs!

xoMarci


high low blouses, love this trend

i need this dress for a shoot, no doubt about it!



jacket BIZ PRINCESS
skirt SPARKLE&FADE via URBAN OUTFITTERS


jacket TARGET
skirt H&M
shoes BCBG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...