25.2.11

What I Wore: Playing Dress Up in Rag & Bone

Yesterday, was a simple day. Had a Paige Premium Denim shoot in the morning and then did some Rag & Bone styling. We experimented with some different flat photography techniques and of course I ended up sprawled out over the clothes. Then that turned into the stylists playing dress up in all the gorgeous and too expensive Rag & Bone.

So if anyone wants to donate money to my Rag & Bone fund, go right ahead! My list of wants is getting pretty long!

xoMarci
just working my magic
 sweaters, maxis, hat & sunnies RAG & BONE
 
pose
giggle

 
and that's my 'work it girrrrrl' face

blazer RAG & BONE
jeans GAP
booties RAG & BONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...