1.2.11

What I Wore: The Standard DTLA

Saturday night I had a little adventure in downtown LA with some of my really great friends. We ended up at The Standard for a night of cocktails, conversations and the birthday celebration of my friend Nikko. I gotta say I love The Standard and its chic 50s post modern vibe. Picture Clock Work Orange with an LA vibe, and expensive drinks. My friends defiantly added to the vibe. I gotta admit I have some tres chic friends! 

Check out our little adventure in downtown and how cute are they, right?
xoMarci

jacket H&M
  
sweater VINTAGE
jeans JBRAND
shoes ALDO
   
shirts VINTAGE
shoes ALDO
 

Goodnight LA, till next time...

3 comments:

  1. Good and looking so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i love that you put me in here (i took your comment off my fb bc i think i look fat ha...im gay i know) but you are hot and i love you and thanks for showing me and leanne!

    and ps this is alison...
    and this is a blog i had to create for a marshall class so feel free to add me i don't know how to add you or do anything yet!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. my comment that i was telling you about didn't post i guess!!! lame...anyways i was basically saying that i love that you put me and leanne in your blog girl...youre too sweet (i look fat in a pic and thats why i delete your fb comment ha ha) but anyways add my blog!

    www.saestyleme.blogspot.com


    love you marthee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...