16.3.11

True Religion Lifestyle Shoot

Recently, we've been doing a little experimenting in the studio. And the other day I got to style a Lifestyle shoot for True Religion, with the gorgeous model Carrie Stroup and talented photographer Gabriel Parra. I gotta admit shooting True Religion can be pretty entertaining, we are always amazed at what they bedazzle the jeans with next! So picking out three strong fashion looks for this was a bit tricky! But in the end Carrie worked it and sexed up True Religion a bit ;)

This shoot proves it's really all about HOW you wear it!

xoMarci

1 comment:

  1. I like to write the contents of the moderators, welcome to my home to see you ~! My address is: www.true-religion-jeans-outlet.us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...