10.3.11

What I Wore: True Religion Thursdays

Happy almost end of the week, errrr-body! This has defiantly been a long week for me and I'm so excited tomorrow is Friday! Looking forward to Style Extraordinaire's birthday celebration (with live band and all) this weekend and what should be a fun photo shoot in Silver Lake, on Sunday, with StylExperiments. Then possibly an exclusive John Varvatos party... cross your fingers for that one! Today we shot Men's True Religion and AG Jeans all day! That's a whole lotta denim!

Bring it on Friday!

xoMarci

 
mmmmmhhhhmmm

my 'oh no you di-ent' face

just doin what i do, with one of America's Next Top Models (who's name I must keep disclosed)

vest GAP
scarf H&M

1 comment:

  1. love love LOVE your outfit! very trendy.
    Thanks for sharing, Great post :)
    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
    xoxo, A...Archambault

    follow me and I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...