17.4.11

What I Wore: Oh Hey Material Girl

A few weeks ago Material Girl, Madonna and her daughter Lourdes' clothing line, had their big launch party at Macy's in the Beverly Center. The face of the brand, Kelly Osborne was in attendance along with a ton of fashionistas and bloggers.  Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the event but, I did recently take a trip to Macy's and the Material Girl department. I found so many cute pieces! Crochet tops, jumpers, high-waisted shorts, blazers and some acid wash mixed in.

I was gifted this cute crochet top below and can't wait to mix it up with other pieces in my wardrobe! Material Girl is a must stop, when you're at your local Macy's. Cute pieces at a cute price ;)

xoMarci
`


  
 top GIFTED via MATERIAL GIRL
jeans GAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...