15.9.11

Fringing For: Ankle Booties





from left top row: Steve MaddenBlowfishOpening CeremonyBlane
second row: AsosAlexander Wang River Island, Aldo
third row: Zara, Cooperative, Topshop, AK Anne Klein,
fifth row: MatikoSteve MaddenMatikoMatiko

Been craving some cute little ankle booties. They are great with shorts while it's still warm and then tights and  a cute dress when it starts getting colder. Then skinny jeans and an oversized knit... for 'real' fall, if that ever decides to show up!

Since I can't just decide on one pair, I think I'll just splurge and get them all (in my dreams!).

xxM


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please! I've been craving the same thing! love your selection <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovee love love boots! how are you doing doll? hope your weekend went well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these boots

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...