26.11.11

What I Wore: A Comfy Thanksgiving

Forever 21 slouchy sweater, Buffalo Exchange high low blouse, Forever 21 skinny jeans, Aldo suede booties, Urban Outfitters print scarf

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving, stuffing your tummies full of food! I defiantly did! Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday because you get to eat with no regrets (and have leftovers for days!). So in the name of a holiday all about eating, I decided to be comfy! Layers and stretchy denim... but cute shoes of course!

I'm thankful for all that I'm lucky to have... my small but amazing family, great honest friends, a caring boyfriend and all the means to live a happy life. And thank you to all of my readers for the support!

What are you thankful for?

xxM


Follow Fringe Fries on Twitter
Follow Fringe Fries

3 comments:

  1. hi! :) cute boots and i think i have that scarf! i thing i got it on a black friday a year or two ago? anyway, i got the sweater not too long ago, maybe 3 weeks ago. i know it's not online but i've seen it in all the gaps i've been to recently. just went to the flagship one in sf on black friday and saw a lot. it is perfect, i try so hard not to wear it everyday.
    xx,
    megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...