23.1.12

Fringing For: Bold Lips




I've recently been obsessing over lipstick, crazy pops of color! It's such an easy, cheap and fun way to spice up your look. (oh and side note, I love that MAC is using Iris Apfel as their cover girl collab of the moment, so AWESOME!)

Right now I'm loving oranges, bright pinks, bold fushias, and hot reds. Then I love pairing these crazy lips with a casual outfit for a contrast!

What's your favorite lipstick of the moment?
xxM



Rebel , Violetta, Party Parrot

So Chaud, Lickable, Pink Pigeon

 Morange, Hang Up, Lady Danger

All lip colors from MAC



Follow Fringe Fries

Follow Fringe Fries on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...