14.2.12

What I Wore: Happy Day of Love


Happy Valentines Day all you lovers out there! Today is a day to show love, give love and receive it. Make someone feel appreciated, give a friend a hug or throw out a few extra smiles today.

In the name of V-Day here is a little pink action for you! I was SO excited about this amazing jacket when I found it 50% off at Forever 21... and its real suede! I live for great finds like this! I'm really not a pink person at all, but when I saw this (and the price) I could not pass it up... plus I would say it's more of a salmon color, duh. Perfect transitional jacket for Spring... and Valentines Day!

I hope everyone has a love filled day whether it be with your special lover, other half, furry friends or family! And if you're not feeling so into the spirit of love, just scroll down to the end of the post... I hope it will lighten your day!

Hugs and Kisses!

xxM

 Forever 21 pink suede moto jacket, Gap sheer white collared blouse, Forever 21 skinny ankle denim, Aldo suede booties




 There should really be a silly soundtrack playing to this nonsense! 



Follow Fringe Fries

Follow Fringe Fries on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit! hope you have a great valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee your GIF! youre too cute, girly! happy valentines day!
    xo jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...