30.10.11

Photo Story: Roughin It






















 

Last weekend the boyfriend and I, along with our good friends Matt and Tash, spent the weekend camping up in Big Bear. This was my first time doing the 'real' kind of camping. We slept in a tent (with no blow up mattress), roasted weenies in the camp fire, went hiking through the woods, brushed our teeth outside and peed in the wilderness! It was great, I felt at one with nature!

It was a perfect time to be out in the middle of the forest, with the leaves starting to change colors and the briskness of fall starting to form around us. I think I might be turning into a wilderness girl!

xxM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...