13.3.12

What I Wore: Tied up With a Bow



I'm hoping this is the last hurrah of Winter, with the recently crisp weather. Though I did get to wear my Vintage Plaid Jacket one last time, I'm SO ready to welcome the warmth of Spring (and the clothes that go along). 

If you haven't caught on yet, I'm obsessed with Menswear! Please see exhibit a & b above and below, with the ribbon bow tie. It's such a cute little touch of masculine without feeling uptight and overdone. But don't worry I will be rocking the traditional bow tie (I've been holding off for the right moment). Stay tuned!

What kind of masculine touches are you drawn to, with your personal style?

xxM


Vintage plaid jacket, Old Navy denim button up, Gap black skinnies, Xhilaration suede booties, DIY ribbon bow tie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...