14.9.10

Excited for Jesse Kamm's Spring Collection





I'm really moved by simplicity and muted colors at the moment. Kamm's new collection totally speaks to my style. I'm loving this burnt orange, the cropped trouser pant, oversized blouses and silky fabrics.

I know we are barley into Fall but, can it be Spring already... pretty please! The one vice about working in the fashion industry is we are always ahead of the curve. Spring runway shows at the begging of Fall and Fall runway shows at the end of Spring! By the time the new trends hit stores we are ready for the next season!

Very excited to have a new collection from this Cali designer... just not sure if I'll be as excited for the price tag. Enjoy these looks :)

All photos via Refinery29.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...