24.9.10

The List: Fall Must Haves


  • The Military Jacket= Great light weight jacket for fall. Pair it with your summer maxi skirt and boyfriend tank or maybe a body con skirt, knee high socks and boots? Check out this cute jacket at EllaMoss.com

  • Knit Sweaters= I always love a great knit for fall. They're so cozy and the perfect piece to throw on for those chilly mornings! Right now I'm loving oversized, so give me a nice thick knit sweater that flows down my legs. This one you can pretty much pair with anything, I love it! Find this sweater at Quicksilver.com

  • The Dolman Sleeve= Can I get a side of dolman sleeve please? The oversized cardigan is my perfect go to sweater but for this fall make it a little interesting and go for the Dolman sleeve cardigan. Pastels in fall are gorgeous... who says you have to wear browns and dark shades? Check out this cutie at Quicksilver.com

  • The Fall Clog= The clog came back in full force last spring and through the summer. Girl you already got your clogs so just throw on a pair of chunky knit socks and hey it's a fall look! But if you're in my boat and have yet to jump on the Clog bandwagon, go for a suede wedge clog for a cooler look! Gotta love your Jeffrey Campbell's, find this pair at UrbanOutfitters.com


  • The Mule= What a classic shoe mm mm mmm! SO cute with the maxi skirt or your distressed boyfriend jeans. Check out these western mules at OpeningCerimony.com

  • The Bell Bottom= How can we forget about the bell bottom! Did we also forget it's such a flattering fit on pretty much any body type? This is a definite must have denim for fall! Get these Bell's at JBrand.com



  • The Trouser Palazzo Pant= Hello gorgeous so glad you decided to come visit again. The palazzo pant is always classy and is one of those pieces you can dress down to the office and then dress up for dinner! Pair these high waisted pants with a simple crop top or tuck a tank into them and show off that vintage belt you found at the flea market! Bottom pair you can find at Forever21.com
Well, looks like I have a lot of shopping to do! What inspires your fall must haves? I would love to know!

Now lets hope fall will actually come :P

xoMarci

1 comment:

  1. Again, I enjoyed reading your blog. Makes me want to go shopping. Love your descriptions. Your a writer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...