27.10.10

An Autumn Night's Stroll

A few weeks ago I got together with a few photographers from my work and a fellow stylist, to put together a Fall inspired photo shoot on location. Jessica, one of the 3 photographers found this amazingly creepy and abandoned location in Signal Hill. We were immediately inspired by our dirty and crumbling surroundings. The model, a good friend of mine Marco Garcia, wore an impeccable wardrobe styled by myself and fellow stylist Alysha Kelly. Enjoy the photos and get inspired by Autumn, it's on it's way in :)

xoMarci

Following Photos By, Gabriel Parra





Following Photos By, Alex Rodriguez







Behind the Scenes Photos By, Jessica Tovar

1 comment:

  1. MARCo! you're a model! I mean, it makes perfect sense, but how did I not know this.
    uh....work it girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...