25.10.10

Inspiration From the Walls

I'm currently in the process of finding a new apartment with my boyfriend. So of course my mind is going crazy with decorating ideas, how I can transform what I already have into something new and most importantly, the whole decorating theme of my future home. I've got some interesting ideas up my sleeve! I came across this blog post dedicated to wallpaper and I melted! Print on the walls is so chic and an instant mood enhancer! Now only if I could afford to buy a house instead of rent, I would be able to fill my walls with gorgeous designs. Well a girl can dream :)

Decorate your walls away!

xoMarci
















All Photos via Design*Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...