6.10.10

Childs Play








I have a soft spot for puppies and cute kids. Fashionable kids, I die for! I think it's the cutest when little kids look like minnie grownups. Since I worked for a while in the Children's Fashion industry, I learned a lot about kids, clothes, crazy parents and trying to get a good photo out of a crying baby. I worked for Hundson's Childrenswear Review as assistant stylist, contributing to each month's editorial spread. It was an amazing experience and I definitely have a found love for children’s wear. Though there were many tough times trying to get the perfect picture out of 2 year olds, the challenge was fulfilling and I definitely became inspired by the innocence, simplicity, and effortless movement of children.

You cannot resist these cuties!
xoMarci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...