3.11.10

Wednesday Means Tomorrow's Thursday

Today is Wednesday (Happy Hump Day everyone!), which means tomorrow is Thursday! For me, Thursday usually means Project Runway night... best night of the work week! Me and my boyfriend will make dinner and sit down to Project Runway with a glass of wine. Have a night of Project Runway commentary, via our living room. Since last week was the big finale, Gretchen, Mondo and Andy went head to head showing their gorgeous collections at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. And after 13 weeks of intense creativity, construction and crying the winner is... Gretchen! I myself am very excited that Gretchen took the trophy... Her collection was gorgeous, styled impeccably and if I could, I would buy every piece (including jewelry!). Have a look for yourself... I'm so excited for Gretchen to start her own line and to get my hands on a piece!

Congratulations Gretchen!

xoMarci




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...