7.12.10

Behind The Scenes: Desert Grunge Shoot

The other weekend I collaborated with my co-stylist, Alysha Kelley, on a gorgeous grunge inspired editorial shoot. We were both staying at our parents house for the weekend in the Riverside area so we decided to round up a team to create beautiful photos. I had two of my guy friends model, they did amazing! Alysha found a gorgeous redheaded model and the photographer ended up bringing a fourth model. It was a beautiful bright, chilly day and we all had a blast during the shoot. It's shoots like these that inspire my creativity and reinforce the reason why I love wardrobe styling!

The photos came out even better than I thought they would. Stay tuned for the final images!

xoMarci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...