5.12.10

What I Wore: Avec in Huntington Beach

Last month I went with a few of my co-stylists to club AVEC in Huntington Beach for a friends Birthday Celebration. This was my first time at AVEC and had the time of my life! The music was great and there was a very entertaining fashion show towards the beginning of the night. We had a VIP table which was up one level from the dance floor. I defiantly recommend getting a table if you are going with a group to AVEC. The dance floor was extremely packed, it's worth it to have your own space! Overall the place was gorgeous, the crowd was interesting and I danced my little butt off!

I recommend you go one weekend, take your girls, and get your drink and dance on!

xoMarci

Jacket, Sparkle and Fade via Urban Outfitters
Shirt, Sparkle and Fade via Urban Outfitters
Skirt, Found
Necklace, Loehmanns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...