31.12.10

DIY: Pyrite Cocktail Ring

So can you tell I'm recently obsessed with this mineral Pyrite? I ordered some chunks of Pyrite off line and just got them in the mail today. How funny, I got fools gold in the mail :P I got the idea for making this ring after my cheapy forever 21 ring broke. It had a cool fake piece of jade in it and while at work, it fell out somewhere. That's forever 21 for yah! So I got the idea of gluing a chunk of Pyrite (fools gold) in place of the lost gem.

So here's how I did it! Cheap, fast, easy and perfect for my New Years outfit tonight :)

xoMarci





Pyrite ($1 per chunk), Amazon.com
Ring Missing Gem ($5), Forever 21
Hot Glue, Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...