2.1.11

What I Wore: NYE 2011


Happy 2011 everyone! This year has come and gone very fast and A LOT has happened for me! In 2010 I graduated from college, landed my first career, I started my blog, moved in with my boyfriend, good friends moved away, bought a sweet couch, and met and made some really amazing friends! 2010 was defiantly a year of change for me, but it was a good year of change! My NYE was a lot of fun because I was surrounded by people I love! We did a little pre-partying at my place then took the bus down to Pike Bar. It was so much fun!

Cheers to 2011!


xoMarci

Sequin Dress, Forever 21
Tights, Gap
Wedges, Forever 21
Fringe Purse, H&M
Gold Watch, Marc By Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom
Jewelry, vintage/ found/ gifted/ thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...