3.1.11

What I Wore: Christmas Day

Happy late Christmas everyone! I celebrated Christmas up North with my boyfriends family, this year (just like last), and it seems to be a tradition we are starting! I always have a blast up there! His Mom always spoils me with lots and lots of delicious food and of course always sends us home with leftovers! We drank and ate and were merry :) We all exchanged gifts and I got some really cute/funny things from everyone! I even got my very first stocking hahaha being I'm Jewish and all this was a big deal!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday with the people they love!

xoMarci

Poncho, H&M
Waxed Denim, Gap
Booties, Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...