14.12.10

What I Wore: Tuesdays With Marci

Hello Tuesday! So get excited... there is a photo shoot coming up this Sunday! I'm working with my co-stylist, Alysha Kelley, on this exciting editorial and we have some great ideas up our cute little sleeves! I'm not going to give much away yet... but we will be shooting in Griffith Park (please, please don't rain crazy LA weather or this shoot may not happen)! Tonight after work we are going shopping for looks and the rest of the week will be dedicated to finding odds and ends and putting this whole production together! Stay tuned for more news on the shoot!

In the mean time... what I wore today!

xoMarci


Cardigan, Zara
Cut off Tshirt, Stole From Boyfriend (everyone should try doing this)
Body Con Skirt, Red Apparel Boutique in Long Beach
Thigh High Socks, Forever 21
Boots, Steve Madden
Necklace, Forever 21
Small Watch, Buffalo Exchange
Large Watch, Marc By Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...