28.2.11

Fringe Favs: The Oscars Red Carpet

Last night, I was at the Oscars. Ok not exactly, but I was on location shooting an editorial down the street from the awards ceremony. And because of that, I unfortunately missed the Academy Awards. I love watching all the Red Carpet events, mainly because everyone looks their best and it's fun to laugh at the ones who forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house (ie. the Worst Dressed). I'll let the Fashion Police cover that story.

Here is my Best Dressed List!

xoMarci


Mandy Moore, in Monique Lhuillier- I think this one won me over, hello sequins, tulle and gorgeous nude color plus the orangey red lips. Perfect and simple.

Hilary Swank, in Gucci Premiere- I love a good gown with some feather detail, so lux and fabulous.

Camila Alves, in Kaufman Franco, with Matthew McConaughey, in Dolce & Gabbana- This couple just look gorgeous. I love the black, very sophisticated, classy, looks great against their tan skin and a good contrast with the Red Carpet. I award them Best Looking Couple of the night!

I just think Kevin Spacey looks so cute! And I'm in love with all the Bow Ties walking down the Red Carpet!

Michelle Williams, in Chanel Haute Couture- So chic and so Chanel! Plus her bob adds the perfect touch to this 1920s designer.

Christian Bale, in Gucci- I have a thing for a man with a beard, gets me every time! And the black on black is amazingly classy. I just love the whole look! Can't say the same for his date...

Florence Welch, in Valentino Haute Couture- Florence always looks good to me. She's so good at pulling off  Haute Couture, and that red hair looks amazing on nude.

Mila Kunis, in Elie Saab Couture- Such a huge fan of Elie Saab! And Mila looks fab in this girly, lacy number. It's a perfect spring color and I think I actually have it in a nail polish, even better!

Halle Berry, in Marchesa- Here it is again, sequins and tulle and a nude color. I'm officially obsessed! What a gorgeous lady!

all photos via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...