1.3.11

What I Wore: A Rainy Friday Night Out

Friday night was a horribly rainy night but I ventured out anyways! My good friend Amanda was visiting for one night only and I had to come out and see her! A few amazing friends came along on the adventure and went out for drinks in the rain. I honestly thought no one would be out of their homes in this kind of weather, but I was very wrong. I guess rain doesn't keep people from drinking!

I had a great night with my girls, in the wet streets of Long Beach. Can't say the same for my hair tho.

xoMarci




jacket BIZZ PRINCESS
shirt H&M
jeans GAP
necklace LOEHMANNS

 These crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...