2.3.11

DIY: To Do List

This DIY list of mine keeps getting bigger and bigger. I don't seem to ever have time for my crafts! Heres some pictures of DIYs I've been collecting from blogs like Honestly...WTF, A Pair and a Spare DIY Fashion, because im addicted and The Free People Blog.

Get inspired by these easy DIYs and maybe one day I will have some free time to dive into these!

xoMarci
 fringed heals

 tassel earings
 cut off trouser shorts & i love this color pallet

 nuts and bolts on a leather band

 braided bolt necklace

 body necklaces

 shoulder cut outs

 over-sized pouch purse

 shredded tee

gold chains and thread bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...