28.4.11

San Francisco Photo Story

Had a nice long weekend in Northern California and ventured to good ol' San Francisco for the day. I just love that city! Take a peak into my trip, through some cute little photos I took... you know a photo story!

Enjoy and Happy Hump Day!

xoMarci

Arriving in San Francisco's Union Square. Super chilly= layers, layers, layers and gloves!

denim jacket H&M
sweater THRIFTED
shirt TARGET
jeans GAP
purse H&M

View from the chic Parc 55 Hotel. Hmmm I see shopping, bums and beautiful buildings!


Time for a Pint? Yes please at Johnny Foley's Irish House.

Cheers to that!

Mmm Veggie Panini with goat cheese. Had to take a bit!

Giants game and Cotton Candy, Perfect!

AT&T Park, view from the pier. Cool stadium, but I don't think I saw any of the game ooops!

 
Bye Bye San Francisco via Bart! Ugh was forced to pack extremely light, i.e. wearing almost the same outfit home, hehe!

denim jacket H&M
shirt GAP
tee TARGET
jeans GAP
purse H&M
sunnies NORDSTROM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...