6.4.11

What I Wore: Boyfriend Shorts & No Shoulders

Happy Hump Day & Wear Your Boyfriends Shorts, To Work Day! Ok just kidding about the second one, I'm not actually wearing the bf's shorts BUT I would love to see him in them ;) On that note, I will actually be adding a new feature to my blog: What Would Joel Wear. Joel is the Mr. Boyfriend and I will be featuring his cute little self on Fringe Fries (he's been dieing to be on my blog and all, hahaah).

So stay tuned for some male fashion action!

xoMarci

sweater FOREVER 21
shorts H&M
watches VINTAGE
belt VINTAGE via LA BAMBA

1 comment:

  1. hehe, you have a cute smile! im loving the shorts and definitely the top! i love the new idea and cant wait to see the posts!!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...