13.4.11

What I Wore: Red All Over

I stumbled upon some random photos from a few months ago when a few photographers were testing lighting. This happens all the time! We (the stylists) will stand in for the testing and great moments are always captured. I'm the type of person who feels compelled do make a silly face rather then try and look serious. I am not a serious person.

Hope these photos lighten your day and do I spy THE StylExperiments in there??

xoMarci


 cheese face- trying to be serious

 what, what up cuz, what, what gang-staaaa (I'm thug on the inside)

 ...and then the beast comes out




 oh heeeeey StylExperiments

jacket ECOTE
collared shirt GAP
bells GAP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...