1.6.11

2b: Battle of The Bloggers

There's only a week left to vote for Battle of The Bloggers! Make sure you vote for Team #4! Heighten YOUR chances of winning $500 and help me win too!!

Good luck!

xoMarci
  I'm inspired by the 70s so I paired a few of my favorite trends together: maxi dress, crochet and a floppy hat. I added a cute long necklace and bangles to pull it all together.

[Under $100]

For this look I wanted to take my Boho style out on the town. I paired a dressier maxi with a cool leather jacket and tied a scarf into a turban to add a flirty touch. I love the chain bag and gold jewelry to make for a night time look.
[Under $100]

 Two of my favorite 70s inspired trends are Bell Bottoms and Crochet. I added a pop of color with the coral tank and fun accessories.
[Under $120]

"Sweet Summer" - Floral prints are interesting and sweet. A floppy hat keeps you protected from the sun while adding a little glam to your day.

[Under $100]


Click to VOTE Team #4

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...