2.6.11

Campus Couture

A few weeks ago I attended my Alma Mater's, annual Campus Couture Fashion Show at California State University, Long Beach. I look forward to this show every year and every year I kick myself in the butt for not being a design major. Hmm maybe I'll just go back to school for design! Every year I get so emotional watching everyone's blood, sweat and tears walk down the runway! I know that has got to be a very gratifying moment for the the designers. It's kind of like watching Project Runway but in person and with designers you know! Speaking of Project Runway where has it been, I'm having withdraws! 

So this year Campus Couture and all the graduating designers, really impressed. I'm so excited to see where these talented people end up! 

And can a girl get some of these gorgeous garments?? I saw A LOT of  pieces that I need to own! 

xoMarci



 The lovely ladies who put on the entire event, wardrobed in a few of the Student Designers work.

Designer Kait McCarthy's beautiful retro inspired designs.

 Kait's models looking fabulous!

Designer Michelle Kim walking the runway with a few of her models.

 Michelle, with my favorite look of hers!

 Designer Heather Hards accepting one of her many awards won that night!

 Heather with her designs from the night. I need a few of those in my closet!

 Mary Privett with her jaw dropping designs from the show.


Leanne and I with one of the models Rachel!

Leanne looking gorgeous in her vintage!

Crazy Alison in all black with an URBAN OUTFITTERS turban and ALDO clogs.

jacket FOUND
maxi skirt FOREVER 21
pouch purse DIY

Love these girls!


And don't forget to VOTE Team #4

1 comment:

  1. I think Kait and Heather's are my faves! I could wear it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...