29.6.11

Behind The Scenes: Of Spikes And Stones

And this is what I work for, the feeling of being published! We did it again, Alysha Kelley and I were published in Youth & Freedom Magazine, for the Gender Issue. We styled this amazing Punk shoot, right in my own back yard of Long Beach! 

Take a look at the behind the scenes and our published work is to come, so stay tuned! Enjoy!

xoMarci

photographer CONAN THAI
makeup BRIE LEACH
hair CHLOE DOAN
models MORGAN SMITH @FORD, CONNOR STANLEY @NEXT, TEELA CULL @PHOTOGENICS

 Just some of the wardorbe we pulled form amazing local designers!



Punk accessories of course.

 Hair and Makeup making magic.



 Oh hey nice trash!

 Even a punk dog was on set!


 Studio in my living room! 

Matrix? Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...