27.6.11

What I Wore: Sunday @ The Mondrian

Sunday was 'Fun Day' for my Stylistas and I, celebrating one of our models birthdays and drinking Bloody Marys by the pool. We started the day off at The Standard pool in Hollywood for appetizers and drinks in the sun. Then headed over to The Mondrian as the sun started to disappear. This was my first time visiting The Mondrian and I fell in love. I love the mix of modern and organic design throughout the hotel and pool area. I defiantly walked away with some design inspiration for my own home.

We ate, drank, gossiped and enjoyed beautiful LA. Great Sunday with my girls!

xoMarci

The Birthday Boy and everyone @ The Standard


Vogueing in Space (or just in the awesome bathroom @ The Standard)

Lounging at the Skybar @ The Mondrian pool.



 Love the over-sized pots

The gorgeous pool and potted plants everywhere!

Mmmm 4 layer coconut cake, to DIE for!

At The Mondrian with StylExperiments and Behind The Cocktail Ring

wearing:
shear blouse GAP
bandeau skirt FOREVER21
bikini top TARGET

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...