22.6.11

What I Wore: Burnt Orange REMIX

Like I said before, I have SO many ideas for this burnt orange, long cardigan (trust me, much more to come!). Last time I paired it with a LBD and my fav beige booties, remember? Today, I paired it with my high waisted shorts and a screen print tee, I re-discovered in my closet. It was perfect for a day at the office.

Here I am 'at the office', which consists mostly of: my trusty steamer, photographers, racks (and racks and racks) of clothes and models running around half naked! Alex Rodriguez, one of the talented photographers I get to work with, snapped a few candids of me today. Don't they look UH-mazing (boys got talent and a super nice camera!). Check this guy out!

Oh and T-2 days till DUH weekend!

xoMarci





long cardigan FOREVER 21
t-shirt LA BELLA
high waisted shorts FOREVER 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...