24.6.11

What I Wore: The Lace Shorts

Could be mistaken for lingerie or very sexy granny panties, if worn incorrectly. Lace shorts (or anything lace for that matter) is one of my favorite summer trends right now! I'm a big fan of mixing hard & soft design aesthetics together. And also mix & matching different textures. These shorts make it so much fun for me to dress up.

Today I paired my feminine lace shorts with combat boots and a denim shirt. I love the mix of lace and denim, and then extreme masculine (combat boots are sooo manly) with a delicate fabric. Love! A few weeks ago I paired the cute little shorties with an extra long knit (it was chilly) and my little booties (don't forget the over-sized tee I knotted up like usual!).

Love finding these staple pieces for my wardrobe, makes me feel a tiny bit better about spending ALL my money on clothes (just kidding Mom and Boyfriend!).

xoMarci

oooh la la THE Lace Shorts




 denim shirt GAP
tee TARGET
lace shorts AUDREY
socks GAP

 oh heeeey Steve Madden Combat Boots!

THE Lace Shorts make another appearance...

long sweater FOUND
over-sized tee GAP
lace shorts AUDREY
booties TARGET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...