27.7.11

What I Wore: A Surprisingly Good Find

The other day, I helped out my friend Beth with some quick, last minute buys for a photo shoot. Unfortunately, (or actually, fortunately) Sears was our only option. And to our surprise, we were pleasantly surprised by what we found and even more so by the prices. 

Sears is currently doing a designer collaboration with French Connection, called UK Style. I found quit a few great pieces, at an even greater price! I ended up with a blush colored asymmetrical tank for only (dun dun dun) $8! I love finding a good deal!

So the moral to the story is... there are fashionable, fab finds everywhere. You just gotta keep your eyes open!

xoMarci



asymmetrical tank UK STYLE BY FRENCH CONNECTION
maxi skirt LOEHMANNS
necklace BY ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...