23.8.11

Fringing For: H&M Fall

 Love this mustard color with silky stripes

 My favorite kind of pink, the pale kind... and obsessed with button up blouses

 Over the knee riding boots are a fall must

 I've been over due for a Faux Fur Coat, this is a definite fall classic

 Still loving the 70s inspired pieces spilling into fall and a felt floppy hat screams a Fall 70s look

 I love mixing tailored pieces into my wardrobe and this blazer vest is perfect over all my silky blouses (I have way too many of)

 Faux leather gloves are a Fall must, easy as that

 This mustard color is going to be my go to pop color for Fall (I can already tell)... and I just love over-sized sweaters, so comfy

 Tweed blazer, perfect for bringing out the equestrian side of you

In love with these boots... sorry to say it, but a totally great Rag & Bone knock off (I'm def not making millions people!)

Hurry and get to H&M before all the fabulous Fall stuff is gone! Things do not last long at H&M (damn fast fahsion!)

What's on your Fall must have list?
xxM


1 comment:

  1. oh my god. totally going to get those boots! i wont have time to shop until this weekend so i hope those babies will still be there =) im so excited for fall! eee! thanks for this doll! how are things going? hope your week is starting off wonderfully!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...