24.8.11

What I Wore: A Candy Apple Kind of Day



vintage bright red blouse, sparkle and fade button up blouse via Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 black body con skirt, Target cowboy booties, House of Harlow station necklace



Round 2 of me and my brights! I love this little challenge I'm holding myself to... add some pop of color to my life! I feel so ravishing in this candy apple red blouse (how corny am I). But let me tell you, adding a little color to your wardrobe really brightens your day and everyone around you----try it!

I got my inspiration from the fabulous woman behind GlamAmor... housing the best bright vintage pieces in LA (SO amazing, check it out!).

Play dress up in some bright colors and tell me you don't feel fabulous!

xxM

2 comments:

  1. i love bright colors! now if i can find the courage to wear them =) you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in color, Marci! And vintage to boot. : ) You're so right--a little goes a long way and is an instant mood booster. It's real hard to be in a bad mood in color. And how sweet of you to credit me with the inspiration--thank you!

    Kimberly

    http://www.GlamAmor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...