10.1.12

Photo Story: Holidays Here & There


 Forever 21 sparkle sweater, Zara high low skirt, DIY clutch, Marco Santi chunky heal, Forever 21 jeweled necklace















 Vintage Gap denim jacket, Forever 21 slouchy sweater, Gap cuffed skinnies, Converse white high tops, Forever 21 chunky knit scarf


This post is more than a little over due... but I don't see why we can't stretch out the holidays just a little longer! I hope everyone had a bright, warm and love filled season.

My holiday was full of homemade cooking, dog love, family, board games, wine and warm southern California weather! Though I do miss snowy holidays, you can't really beat Christmas Day at the dog beach :)

Happy New Year to all and let's make this an even more amazing year than the last!

xxM

Follow Fringe Fries

Follow Fringe Fries on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...