28.2.12

What I Wore: POC


Pop of Color (POC, duh!). Is what I'm obsessed with right now... well and Stylist Brad Goreski of It's a Brad, Brad World. I kinda borrowed that term from him! Brad is so incredibly cute and fuels my fire for menswear! I love his little bow ties, bright pops of color, denim on denim (did I mention he's a fellow Canadian?), cute little pups and probably most of all, that he totally reminds me of my good friend Marco! Who is also incredibly cute and stylish (see his blog here).

So, I'm determined to add some more POC's in my life. Starting here with this pop of burnt orange!

How do you add POC to your outfit?

xxM




Forever 21 burnt orange long cardigan, Merona stripped tee, Gap bell bottoms, Dolce Vita booites, Vintage gold necklaces and belt



Follow Fringe Fries

Follow Fringe Fries on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. love the long cardigan. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...