2.3.12

What I Wore: Orange Pop


And again my Pop of Color obsession of the moment.  You gotta love a good solid orange... red tones are my favorite! I love mixing a little unexpected, so I paired my bright pop with a muted pastel jacket (also worn here). 

Until my next pop of color... what's your fav color of the moment?

xxM


Ecote oversized blazer coat, H&M bright orange blouse, Gap boyfriend jeans, Cole Haan brown leather loafers, Forever 21 gold chain necklace


Follow Fringe Fries

Follow Fringe Fries on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. This shade of orange was a great choice for your pop of colour, I too am also enjoying this trend. Lovely blog, I am now following you on gfc, please check mine out and follow back if you'd like :) X

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...